lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

[Elizondo:2837] New Partnership with MyHeritage and Special Offer



Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

New Partnership with MyHeritage and Special Offer

Hey BillionGravers,

In an effort to provide better content and to make records found on headstones more readily available to genealogists around the world, I'm happy to announce that we have partnered with MyHeritage. 
                            BillionGraves and MyHeritage
This partnership will expand the reach of BillionGraves records to more than 75 million registered users on MyHeritage—an enormous international network of trees and historical records for discovering family history. The users of MyHeritage have collectively created 27 million family trees with 1.5 billion individuals, and this is where BillionGraves comes in. 

In the last two years we have collectively preserved nearly 6 million headstone records in more than 212 different countries/territories around the world! This is a tremendous accomplishment that could not have been achieved without YOUR help!

Since day one, our goal has been to document headstones and make them available to everyone in the world; and today we take a giant step forward to achieve that goal. Partnering with MyHeritage is an important milestone in the exponential growth of BillionGraves, solidifying our position internationally as a key resource to families looking for accurate vital records.

MyHeritage is an amazing fast-growing company backed by amazing technologies and a database filled with billions of records! These worldwide record collections include:
  • 1.5 billion exclusive family tree records
  • Birth, marriage and death records
  • Millions of Newspapers, dating back to 1739
  • Vital records from 16 countries
  • Military and immigration records
  • Census records back to 1790
  • And now more than 5.5 million headstone records from BillionGraves

My Personal Experience
My first experience with MyHeritage was several months ago when I was uploading my own family tree onto their site. I'll admit, I was skeptical at first.  Having a professional genealogist in the family with over 750,000 names in our family tree already, I was expecting several hours of staring at a computer for a different website to tell me what I already knew. I'm happy to say I was proven VERY wrong.

The process to upload my family tree was so easy and within minutes their technologies were busy connecting my family to millions of others around the world. I was astonished at how many thousands of records they were able to connect to my family tree. The family tree that I thought was completed… actually had A LOT more work left to do.

The most satisfying part for me was seeing all of the thousands of connections that my family tree was making to others around the world. I don't know if my family tree helped someone break through a "brick-wall" or solved any big family mysteries, but I'm happy to know that every picture that I take and add to BillionGraves will now be connected to billions of people all over the world. If just one person is able to connect one of those dots because of my family tree or one of the headstone pictures that I take, it will all be worth it!

A Special Discount for You!
I would like all BillionGravers to have the opportunity to enjoy the same positive experiences that I have had, so we have teamed up with MyHeritage to give the friends and family of BillionGraves an exclusive special 50% discount on MyHeritage's annual PremiumPlus + Data membership! This combination of a PremiumPlus account, which provides space for an unlimited family tree, along with the Data membership which gives unlimited access to billions of historical records, plus the automatic matching technologies which are included in this package, is something you can't find anywhere else!

This is the first time we have ever promoted another product like this to our users. I wouldn't feel right about promoting a product or company that I didn't trust and believe in myself. With that said, I personally couldn't be happier to partner with such a great company as MyHeritage that shares our goals and commitment to enrich family history and connect families around the world.

Thank you again for your countless hours contributing to BillionGraves; we are extremely grateful! We look forward to this new partnership with MyHeritage and the exciting new features and advancements coming to BillionGraves in the upcoming months!

Best wishes,

Hudson Gunn
President | BillionGraves
 


Copyright © 2013 BillionGraves, LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a registered user at BillionGraves.com.
Our mailing address is:
BillionGraves, LLC
265 N. Main
Ste. D #171
Kaysville, UT 84037

Add us to your address book
                                                             


--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Elizondo" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus correos electrónicos, envía un correo electrónico a elizondo+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a elizondo@googlegroups.com.
Visita este grupo en http://groups.google.com/group/elizondo.
Para obtener más opciones, visita https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No hay comentarios: